Benson™ Corner Chair - Bliss Blue
2022 - Best Outdoor Furniture Supplier
RST Brands is committed to curating products that enrich life's everyday moments. It has cultivated exclusive relationships with world-class manufacturers and innovators for more than 20 years. With only the most superior fabrics, materials and craftsmanship, RST is a group of designers, thinkers, and craftspeople who love making sustainable products that stay in style for years to come. It designs its products in the U.S., but its reach extends to some of the world's largest retailers, including Wayfair, Home Depot, Costco, Sams Club, Target, Lowes, Amazon and others. It has distribution centers in California to ensure products get delivered quickly, on time, every time.
- Set includes a corner chair with two accent pillows
- Upholstery is easy to maintain with stain resistant technology
- Made from acacia, a sustainable wood with low moisture content and naturally occurring antibacterial properties
- Cushions are covered in fade-resistant Sunsharp® fabric, which is easily removable to clean or switch colors with our patented cushion cover system
- Made to be weather-resistant for years of enjoyment
- Designed to coordinate with the pieces in the Benson Collection by RST Brands
Our wood frames come pretreated but to get the most out of your furniture set we strongly recommend treating it with UV-inhibiting timber furniture oil seasonally. Dust/wipe up any spills or collected dust and do not let the furniture sit in standing water. Once a month use a soft cloth and wood cleaner to clean according to care instructions. Treating the wood every season prior to taking the furniture outside will help extend its life. We recommend using a conditioning oil/preservation oil that also contains UV protection. Take a small amount of the solution and spot test to ensure there is no discoloration. We recommend using Howard SWAX16 SunShield Outdoor Furniture Wax with UV Protection.
- Olefin is a stain and fade-resistant upholstery. Most stains can be easily cleaned in just a few easy steps: 1. Rinse clean with water 2. Assemble soap solution of 1/4 cup mild detergent per gallon of lukewarm water 3. Use a fibrous cloth to dab fabric clean 4. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the fabric to airdry.