Bruce Checker Patterned Console - Brown
Turn back time with this retro-inspired living room console table. The alternating grain in its raised checkerboard pattern creates texture and dimension that can only be found in pieces crafted by hand. Our sleek, symmetrical design adds modern relevance to a reclaimed look that you can dress up or down to work in a variation of styles.
- Console is made of solid mango wood, a long lasting and sustainable resource.
- Wood is finished using a 7-step hand rubbed process.
- Pulled grain on the checkered face is contrasted by the smooth box frame.
- Legs are made of iron with a dark, hand-applied finish.
- All the coatings on wood and iron are lead free.
- Anti-tip kit is included with your shipment.
- Pop-out doors with European hinges make it easy to store your items out of view.
- Top of the console is perfect for home displays.
- All production is done in India by local artisans using traditional techniques.
We guarantee your satisfaction on all products we sell with a full refund for 30 days from date of purchase.
Items must be returned in their original shipping box along with any accessories, manuals, and documentation. Items must be available for pickup in the same manner as they were delivered.
Unless the order was fulfilled incorrectly by RST Brands, you are responsible for return shipping.
RST warrants that all products will be free from defects in the material or workmanship to the original consumer purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If a component is determined to be defective, within the terms of the warranty, RST will furnish a replacement component at no cost. This warranty applies under conditions of normal use, but does not apply to defects or damage that result from intentional or accidental damage, weather or weather related conditions, negligence, or unreasonable use.
For additional information, please contact us.
Questions & Answers
68 in. W x 18 in. D x 30 in. H
Solid cast iron Mango wood
MDF back panel
100 lbs. per shelf
Console assembly, anti-tip kit assembly
Items under 100 lbs will be shipped via UPS ground. All other orders will be shipped LTL, with an appointment scheduled by the freight company. Estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days; however, during peak spring and summer months, this may increase.
White Glove Delivery: For an added convenience, White Glove Delivery agents will unload and place your furniture to the preferred location, and remove all shipping waste when completed. Not all orders qualify for White Glove. If interested, please call us for more information.