Cannes™ Club Ottomans - Bliss Linen
2022 - Best Outdoor Furniture Supplier
RST Brands is committed to curating products that enrich life's everyday moments. It has cultivated exclusive relationships with world-class manufacturers and innovators for more than 20 years. With only the most superior fabrics, materials and craftsmanship, RST is a group of designers, thinkers, and craftspeople who love making sustainable products that stay in style for years to come. It designs its products in the U.S., but its reach extends to some of the world's largest retailers, including Wayfair, Home Depot, Costco, Sams Club, Target, Lowes, Amazon and others. It has distribution centers in California to ensure products get delivered quickly, on time, every time.
- Set includes two ottomans with cushions
- Frame constructed with high quality, powder coated aluminum for years of durability
- Cushions are covered in fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabric, which is easily removable to clean or switch colors with our patented cushion cover system
- Hand-woven, gray resin wicker in a two-tone color weave is UV, weather, and water-resistant
- Adjustable feet allow you to level the furniture on any surface
- Multi-layered weatherproof foam cushions deliver superior comfort while allowing the moisture to completely drain
- Easy to clean with a mild soap and water
- Seats come fully assembled, with minor cushion cover connection required
- Designed to coordinate with the pieces in the Cannes Collection by RST Brands®
- We use the highest quality resin wicker so maintenance is as easy as keeping it covered when it's not in use. Simply washing your wicker with mild detergent and water will help it retain its luster for years to come.
- Sunbrella sets the gold standard for fade and stain-resistant upholstery. Most stains can be easily cleaned in just a few easy steps: 1. Rinse clean with water 2. Assemble soap solution of 1/4 cup mild detergent per gallon of lukewarm water 3. Use a soft bristle brush to gently clean fabric 4. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the fabric to air dry.