Kooper™ 76in Sofa - Sunset Red
2022 - Best Outdoor Furniture Supplier
RST Brands is committed to curating products that enrich life's everyday moments. It has cultivated exclusive relationships with world-class manufacturers and innovators for more than 20 years. With only the most superior fabrics, materials and craftsmanship, RST is a group of designers, thinkers, and craftspeople who love making sustainable products that stay in style for years to come. It designs its products in the U.S., but its reach extends to some of the world's largest retailers, including Wayfair, Home Depot, Costco, Sams Club, Target, Lowes, Amazon and others. It has distribution centers in California to ensure products get delivered quickly, on time, every time.
- Set includes one 76-inch outdoor sofa with two accent cushions
- Made from acacia, a sustainable wood with low moisture content and naturally occurring antibacterial properties
- Wood contains a natural stain, which both protects and enhances the acacia
- 5-inch cushions are wrapped with fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabric
- Cushions are easily removable for cleaning or to switch out colors with our patented cushion cover system
- Easily maintain by wiping with a damp cloth
- Coordinates with other pieces in the Kooper Collection by RST Brands®
- Our wood frames come pretreated but to get the most out of your furniture set we strongly recommend treating it with UV-inhibiting timber furniture oil seasonally. Dust/wipe up any spills or collected dust and do not let the furniture sit in standing water. Once a month use a soft cloth and wood cleaner to clean according to care instructions. Treating the wood every season prior to taking the furniture outside will help extend its life. We recommend using a conditioning oil/preservation oil that also contains UV protection. Take a small amount of the solution and spot test to ensure there is no discoloration. We recommend using Howard SWAX16 SunShield Outdoor Furniture Wax with UV Protection.
- Sunbrella sets the gold standard for fade and stain-resistant upholstery. Most stains can be easily cleaned in just a few easy steps: 1. Rinse clean with water 2. Assemble soap solution of 1/4 cup mild detergent per gallon of lukewarm water 3. Use a soft bristle brush to gently clean fabric 4. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the fabric to air dry.